How to find a lost or stolen iPhone or iPadCheck out our list of the best iPhone deals for July top 7 new free iphone tracker online 2018
8.8.6ProtectHow To: The 15 Most Annoying top 7 new free iphone tracker online Things About iOS 7 for iPhone
The 10 Best Devices for Streaming TVHow to use Find My iPhone to rescue your iPhone, iPad, top 7 new free iphone tracker online Mac, and AirPods14.8.0
- Share music with Home Sharing
- Part 3: How to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes?
- Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Popular Topics
Share music with Home Sharing
If you have two iPhones and want to simply play the music from one iPhone on another (rather than saving the files on the new device), it's best to use Home Sharing. Follow these steps to set up and use Home Sharing:
- On the iPhone with the music, tap Settings > Music.
- Scroll down to find Home Sharing.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and tap Done.
- Repeat this process on the iPhone you want to listen to music on.
- Open the Music app on the iPhone you want to listen to music on.
- If you don't use Apple Music , tap More > Shared and tap the Library you want to listen to. However if you do use Apple Music , it's a slightly different process. Simply tap 'My Music', then tap 'Songs' or 'Albums' (depending on how you've organised your library) and select Home Sharing.
It normally takes a few minutes for the music library to load into the iPhone, but you can now stream music from one iPhone to another. What you can't do with this method, however, is permanently copy the music from one iPhone to another, as this method only works when both iPhones are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Method 2 Using the Find My Friends App7 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location Free Gaia GPS: Hiking App & Hiking Maps4.31 This phone tracker also sets up geofenced locationsTransport & Logistics Ex.
- Offers In-App Purchases
How to Track Someone's Location Without Them Knowing [iOS]Full Tutorial: http://gadgethacks.com/how-to/secretl...Subscribe to Gadget Hacks: http://goo.gl/XagVIIn this video, I'll be showing you how to use Find My Friends in order to track someone's location from your iPhone, all without them knowing.Follow Gadget Hacks on:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gadgethacksGoogle+: https://google.com/+GadgetHacksTwitter: https://twitter.com/GadgetHaxFollow Apple Hacks on:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AppleHacksDo...Twitter: https://twitter.com/AppleHacksCom
Part 3: How to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes?
Besides iCloud, one can also take the assistance of iTunes to move their content from one iOS device to another. Not only do text messages transfer to new iPhone, other kinds of data files like photos or contacts can also be moved with this method. To learn how to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes, follow these steps:
1. Connect your source iPhone to your system and launch iTunes.
2. Select the device and go to its Summary page.
3. Under the Backups section, click on the “Backup Now” button to take a complete backup of your phone. Make sure that you are taking a backup on the computer instead of iCloud.
4. After taking a backup of your device, disconnect it and connect the target phone to the system.
5. Launch iTunes and wait for it to recognize the new iPhone. From here, you can choose to setup your device while restoring a previous backup.
6. Alternatively, you can also go to its “Summary” page and click on the “Restore Backup” option to restore the existing backup on your target device.
This will let you move not just messages, but all the major data files from one iOS device to another.
ReviewsReview Policy 4.324,820 total54321Loading...
Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The Internet
- iPhone and iPad
- Dallas, US
- Email: [email protected]